Hey, ladies...so glad you arrived safely and I'm sure have gotten full swing into the ministry there. Can't wait to hear how things are going- I'm sure internet access is not as simple as here in Lancaster, but I'll be checking back! May the Lord continue to strengthen you and meet each need that arises throughout the week. Love from PA- Terri Hershey
HEY MOM (Faith) !!! Missing you already. Don't worrie, we haven't even eattin' ANY take out ... yet. LOVE YOU MUCH !! (( Sarah and Kimber as well))
ReplyDeletehoped you liked your little gift, i thought it was pretty SWEET ;p
we are praying for you and your team (even me) :)
be safe
STEF
Hey, ladies...so glad you arrived safely and I'm sure have gotten full swing into the ministry there. Can't wait to hear how things are going- I'm sure internet access is not as simple as here in Lancaster, but I'll be checking back! May the Lord continue to strengthen you and meet each need that arises throughout the week. Love from PA-
ReplyDeleteTerri Hershey