Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting Packed - by Daureen Heffner

I'm getting more excited as this day goes by. 3 more days until we leave. I just cried out to Jesus today as I was preparing some of the health teaching, realizing that I'm inadequate to do this on my own. I need Jesus to do it through me. I just believe with all my heart that this trip to Burkina Faso is just what I need in my life at this time. I'm done trying to do things on my own, I want His power to flood my very being and help me to make a difference in these precious young women that we will be spending time with each day for 2 weeks. May they see the Light! The Truth of the gospel lived out in each of us. I'm looking forward to getting to know each of the girls at Dorcas House as well as the women I'm going on this trip with. Also the missionaries that will be helping us. May we be a sweet fragrance to them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment