I too am finalizing my health pieces for our the Dorcas House girls. I don't know how much info to provide or not provide. In reality, it doesn't matter because I know the Lord is going to meet the needs exactly as they should be. I have such a peace in my heart that this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I too echo Daureen's words that she feels this trip is to bring her to a deeper relationship with Christ. This has been a desire of my heart for a long time but I can't seem to reach that "deep" place. I just want to love these girls! I want to show them God's love through my words & actions. The song "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" keeps going over & over in my head. " I sing because I'm happy; I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow & I know he watches me." He will be with us thru out this trip. If he watches over the tiniest bird, how much more is he going to take care of us on this trip. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about the other women on the team. I think we gel well together already & I'm sure we will grow closer. I'm anticipating learning from our mature spiritual leaders, Dot & Martha. I long for the deep relationship they appear to have with the Lord....til next time.......faith
No comments:
Post a Comment